Monday, March 11, 2013

10 down, 20 to go!

Monday 11th March 2013


Just home from my 10th rad treatment and looking forward to saying it's over!
My skin is starting to go red and today  it feels hot (or is that my hot flushes??)  I'm moisturising like crazy and my left arm is sore, thank goodness I have a Physio appointment tomorrow.

My daily visit for rad, see's me laying on the bed, whilst the staff call out numbers, move my upper body around until I am lined up and then I'm marked up with blue artline.   My arms are up over my head and my chin  is exactly 13cms from my chest and I'm to stay still for the entire time.
The staff are great but one guy is a dick.  If they insist on having men in the room with breast cancer patients, for goodness sake, make sure they have a sense of humour!  It's all we women have, when we are exposing our breasts.

Lots of love
Shaz x




No comments:

Post a Comment