Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary

14th March 2013





Dear Damon,

August 1995 saw you come into my life.  Little did I know, I had just met the love of my life, my best friend, father of my children and soul mate.
In our 18 years together, we have constantly been at each other’s side.  
You have always been the calming influence to my ‘hot head’. 
You have always made me feel safe. 
You have always put the kids and I first. 
You have always been my everything.

March 1998:  we wed and our life began.  We have 2 beautiful children who are the sunshine in our lives. 
People say life challenges either make or break a marriage, I’m fortunate to say,  our marriage can outlast anything,  CDH or Cancer can’t break us apart.

On this day 15 years ago in Las Vegas,  we gave each other our hearts and committed to a life of love and friendship. 
15 years ago,  I married an amazing man, who continues to amaze me with his commitment and love to our family. 
Damon, I love you with all my heart, I love you for everything you are and for everything you are going to be.  I love you today, tomorrow and forever.

Happy Anniversary my love
With love always
Sharon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment