Thursday, November 15, 2012

TAC 2 day 2

Thursday 15th November


Chemo yesterday went well.
Started off the day with an appointment with my oncologist who prescribed meds to help with bone pain after my Neulasta injection tonight.  She told memy blood work was normal, I'm  very happy with this and whilst the bone pain was horrific, the silver lining is,  it did it's job.

I didn't have any reactions to the TAC running thru my cannula and I'm again thankful for that.  We arrived home at 4pm and thankfully hubby was home with the kids and he had started the cleaning.
I LOVE YOU D!

After the cleaning, hubby and I went for our walk with our big dog.  Was feeling tired so we took our time.  Came home,  ate dinner then relaxed on the couch.

Over night had a "twilight sleep", you know the one, border line awake, can hear every little noise, including hubby and small dog, tuning in with each other's noise whistling.  So have woken feeling tired today.  Have taken all my anti nausea meds and meds to help with tonight injection.  Feeling flushed (happened last time).  Will spend the day resting and watching a movie.  My dear Dad is picking the kids up from school.  Thanks Dad, I love you.

My gorgeous friend came with me yesterday and we certainly entertained ourselves over the long day.  Thanks for coming chicky, love you.

Thanks to my dear training buddy and my very own home nurse for taking the time to come around and inject Neulasta into me 24 hours after each chemo treatment.  You have always inspired me with your courage and "just keep going" mentally during all our boot camp sessions and now I get to have your compassionate bedside manner,  love you.

To everyone who reads my blog and has shown so much love and support, THANKS... love you all too.

To my babies:  Love you both to the moon and back, way, way, way, way, way more :)
Please keep your fingers crossed that the next few days are kind to me.

lots of love
Shaz xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment