Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TAC 6 Catchup

Tuesday 5th February 2013


The last cycle of TAC, went as previous ones, without any problems.  Although the wait to see my Oncologist and then to get into the chemo ward, was a long one.
My bloods were good again.  (Thankyou to my Neulasta Nurse xx)

To say I was chomping at the bit is an understatement, the sooner I was hooked up to the blasted TAC the sooner, I could say "YES... I did it!"
Hubby came with me and like my other Chemo Buddies, was a great help!  When I had finished and was saying goodbye, I had to hold the tears in.  I thanked the ever kind chemo angels and said a silent prayer, that I would never see them again.

Over the  last 6 days, I have been busy with helping organise netball rego's, kids back at school and email catchups.

Life post Chemo, is bloody good!

lots of love
Shaz x


No comments:

Post a Comment