Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1 in 8

Tuesday 29th January 2013


When I was diagnosed with BC, I was told,  1 in 8 women would be diagnosed.  I have hassled many friends,  ensuring they are self checking and having Mammograms, regardless of age.

To be absolute horror, one of my dear friends was officially diagnosed on my birthday :(

Kate and I, have never met in person, we are online friends and 'met' 5 1/2 years ago, via a support group for CDH.  I am the mother of a CDH survivor and Kate is the proud mum of a CDH angel.    I am really proud of the work Kate does in memory of her precious daughter.  http://www.projectsweetpeas.com/

I am absolutely heart broken that Kate has BC :(  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she begins this long, and at time lonely journey.

Please, check your boobs!

Lots of love
Shaz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment