Wednesday, January 9, 2013

TAC 4 - Days 12 - 20

Wednesday 9th January 2013


WOW... can't believe it's the 9th Jan already.

In the last 10 days since my last post, I have enjoyed swimming in our pool and chilling with my little family.  It's been so hot and having the pool has been a welcome relief.
I have been doing laps and lunges in the pool, walking and I even managed to run :)

Felt sad yesterday :( Should of flown out to Bali for our family holiday :(  As my hubby said, plenty of time to do that in the months to come.

On the eve of my 5th Chemo cycle, I am excited to see the light at the end of the chemo tunnel,  shinning brightly.  I can't believe I have endured 4 chemo's already, time is flying by.  I'm going to order Alma Oil tonight,   I've been told the oil will help stimulate hair growth :)

This morning I had bloods taken and have everything crossed they are all good for tomorrow.
A good friend is coming with me tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having a good old chin wag.

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, hearts and prayers.

Lots of love

Shaz


No comments:

Post a Comment