Tuesday, January 29, 2013

43

Monday 28th January 2013



I'm blessed to be born on Australia Day, I get to have a day off every year,  the whole nation celebrates with me and it is normally a glorious sunny day.

This year was no different.  I was woken up my beautiful family and was given some amazing gifts, cards and cuddles.
Lunch was booked at a nice restaurant at Hillary's Boat Harbour, "Bella Fonti's", so we all had a light breakfast.
We had invited friends over for the afternoon/evening, Hubby had spent the nights leading up to my Birthday, cleaning the deck, pool fence and house. (thanks my love)
My Dad came down with a cough, which turned into a cold and we all decided it was best for him to miss lunch, but attend the afternoon party.

My little family had a great lunch, we all enjoyed our food,  but nearly died when we received the bill.  A $6 surcharge per person was added, as it was a long weekend!
Let's just say, we will be back to Bella Fonti's but only for a special occasion.

The afternoon was spent laughing with friends, enjoying a few cold vino's and a bbq.  We had a late night swim and finally got to bed at 1.30am.

Thank you to everyone who sent  messages and who came to celebrate my birthday.

lots of love
Shaz





No comments:

Post a Comment