Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What I've learnt

Tuesday 9th October


I asked my husband if it's odd being at peace with my diagnosis!  I am feeling extremely calm and yes at peace with all things BC.
My Hubby's theory is I'm in survival mode, something we know extremely well after having a son born with CDH.

What we learnt from having a son born with CDH:

1) Never take a healthy pregnancy for granted
2) Our health system is pretty good
3) Take each day as it comes
4) Tell your children you love them constantly
5) Always be open and honest with yourself
6) Be kind to yourself:  allow yourself to cry, take help, talk
7) Money doesn't buy happiness
8) True Friends will be by your side in the happy times and the darkest hours
9) We are  good people with big hearts
10) BE POSITIVE
11) Hubby and I  are soul mates

 I am taking all of the above into my crappy  journey. Armed with the above, I will be a survivor!!


I'm at peace :)


With love
Shaz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment