Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TAC 3 Days 12-21

Wednesday 19th December 2012



I haven't posted for 10 days and I'm happy to say I have been feeling fab!

With Christmas and Mum's Angelversary  fast approaching I have been busy: shopping, having friends over for dinner, street party, taking the kids to the movies, more shopping and ironing :)

In my last post I told you all Hubby was staining the deck.  What a complete disaster!  (my words not his) Hubby hand sanded the entire deck, then applied the stain, only to discover the stain he used was the wrong one.  We now have a chabby chic looking deck and have to re-sand the entire thing!  For those not in Perth, we have had some rain, so hubby has been unable to do this job as yet.  I can hear him now "add it to my list!!"

Our beautiful children received great reports from school, hubby and I are so pleased with them.
We were worried about Miss 13, she bombed out in a maths test just after I was diagnosed.   We asked the school to keep a close eye on her, we also asked if she could have extra tuition during her lunch time.  "NO, that's when we all hang out".
We had a long chat with Miss 13 and  she promised to knuckle down.  Hard ask considering everything that was going on at home but she kept her word and we were so proud of her achievements. :)
Master 9 couldn't give 2 hoots about his report.  He is happy at school and tries so hard and is building his confidence, this report was the best yet :)

Master 9 came home with his portfolio and featured a prayer, thought I would share how beautiful my son is with you.


As the days approach Mum's Angelversary, I'm really feeling the loss.  I'm so happy Miss 13 is coming with me on Friday and I hope I feel Mum's presence.
Kids and I will head to Mum's spot this afternoon and place some Christmas Decorations, hopefully the kangaroo's don't eat them.

 I will be ecstatic once chemo 4 is finished and hope (have been touching wood) it's kind to me.    Holy Moly can you believe, come Friday I would have had 4 TAC's?

Excuse my spelling, grammar AGAIN, have been shopping all morning and now buggered.

Lots of love
Shaz xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment