Monday, December 31, 2012

TAC 4 - 4 -11

Monday 31st December 2012


Well a week has past and time sure  is flying by.

My family and I had a wonderful Christmas Day.  The kids LOVED all the presents and  had big smiles all day.  Hubby made an amazing lunch, which we all enjoyed.

This round of chemo has seen me with  no sickness, thankgod for the regime of anti-nasuea drugs Prof Chan has me on.
The only side effect I have had is numb fingertips which kicked in day 7.  My tips feel burnt and have developed new lines on them.  Note to self:  be very careful when checking water temp in shower!

In the last 7 days,  Perth has had a heatwave,  my family and I have spent the time chilling in the air conditioning watching movies and have refreshing dips in our pool.  Family relaxation has been great, though,  the heat has meant the young fella has not been able to play outside, which has driven all of us crazy.  We need a giant hamster wheel for him to jump into and run his energy off.


I'm feeling good and will continue to keep smiling :)


lots of love
Shaz xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment