Monday, September 10, 2012

Done & Dusted

Monday 10th September


Quick note:  it's done.  Didn't have mastectomy, surgeon took as much breast tissue as he could whilst leaving loads of skin.  He is thinking about reconstruction down the track.  No nipple and a big scar, feels and looks great.  Will post a pic when home.

Drain is out oc my back - THANK GOD!  Have one drain under breast.

Oh and I've been told I can have a glass of wine with dinner tomorrow.

Yes.... My glass is half full!!

I've got this!!

Lots if love (sorry for any spelling errors)

Shaz

4 comments:

  1. wonderful news about the back drain and the no mastectomy needed in the end. I would have a drink for/with you, but after not touching alcohol much since having kids, it all goes straight to my head ... so i'll raise my bottle of water instead :) Much love to you all Knott Family xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that horrible drain has gone.
    Was great to catch up yesterday - sorry if I spoilt the planned BBQ - but the Nachos did smell yummy!

    Thinking of you all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH NO DRAIN!! You enjoy that wine, will have one with dinner for ya too ;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon. Just read that you didn't need masectomy - that's got to be a positive thing??? Onwards and upwards from here my friend...........xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete