Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lopsided

Sunday 9th September


This time tomorrow I will be lopsided and fingers crossed happy that all the cancer has gone!

I'm feeling pretty calm and believe it or not "happy".  I'm in no way upset about having my left girl removed and have no problems having a scar (even if it's ugly) My amazing son has a scar that saved his life, now it's my turn to wear mine with pride :)

We have had a quiet weekend.  Miss 13 played netball and our boy played outside.  Didn't end up going to our friends 50th, party and drain don't mix so opted to stay in and watch the Dockers kick Geelong's butt!  We are stocked with the win :)

It's a beautiful sunny Sunday, so dressed, put makeup on, shoved my drain in my handbag and went to watch my friends boy play in his footy GF (his team lost).  Was lovely sitting in the sun and getting some fresh air.

Tonight hubby is cooking a BBQ and I will enjoy a couple of wines whilst chilling with my family.

Thanks to EVERYONE for all the love, thoughts and prayers.  I truly appreciate it and you all make me so much stronger.

I've got this!

Lots of love
Shaz xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lots of love and hugs being sent your way. Thinking of you lots love debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you luv xxx
    Thanks for coming to watch the game yesterday to :o)
    <3 <3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete