Thursday, August 16, 2012

drawing a blank

Thursday 16th August:

Tearful goodbye to my beautiful children as they head to school.  Miss 13 wishing me luck, Master 9 "loves me to the moon and back way more" A hug and kiss with "pick you up at 2" from my wonderful hubby....

I am feeling every emotion possible right now, trying to put my feelings into words and all I'm drawing is a blank. My heart is so heavy and I am  feeling incredibly sad :(

I plan to stay busy leading up to my appointment time.  We have a quiz night for our netball club this Saturday.  This is my second year of being President and the quiz night is loads of fun.  I have prizes everywhere and the committee and I will be working out what prizes with be raffles, silent auction etc.

We have a new sponsor to the netball club and I met the owner of the business last night.  Warm hearted, intelligent big teddy bear, who hugged me and wished me well.  {it's nice to know people are still compassionate)

My postings may be rambles and all over the place, basically typing my thoughts.

Yes, my glass is half full.
Be kind to yourself, I'm trying

Shaz xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment