Friday, August 17, 2012

Test day

Friday 7:53am

I'm off for my CT and Bone scan today.  Feeling overwhelmed after having a positive night.

I've lost 1.3 kilos since Monday, my ears are dark and I think I look sick.  My hubby reminded me how stressed I am and that's the reason for the weight loss and dark eyes, i know this but can't get out of my mind "I can breast cancer".

Some of the netball committee and I organised the prizes.  We had a laugh.  One of the gorgeous ladies gave me a beautiful Willow Tree figurine "Health and Happiness', so thoughtful - thanks!

I don't have much to say this morning, I'm peeved that the train line is closed so every man and his dog will be on the freeway.

Hanging on to my glass half full.

love
Shaz x

1 comment:

  1. Hang on tightly to that glass Shaz. As long as you keep that positive attitude somewhere in your mind you will get past the (completely normal!) negative thoughts. If road rage takes over today I am sure you will get off with a warning given the circumstances ;) Deep calming breath's sent your way xxxx

    ReplyDelete