Sunday, August 26, 2012

Anxious

Sunday 26th August


Have walked around the last 2 days in a daze with tears brimming my eye lids.

Miss 13 played netball yesterday and all the girls wore pink ribbons.  I only noticed when watching them warm up.  I had to walk away as tears streamed down my face.  It was such a  beautiful gesture.  The girls play in the 1st semi final tomorrow at 6.30pm.  I want the team to play hard and to win.... I feel sad that i will miss my first game in a years.

Hubby's shingles are all over his left side and look painful.  After standing at netball for over an hour, he has swollen ankles.... WT????

Hubby asked me what I wanted to do today "weed" was my response.  So out the front we went until Dad and a friend turned up.

I'm feeling anxious as the second, minutes, hours pass.  I'm struggling to hold a conversation, as soon as I open my mouth the tears are ready to fall.  My chest is so heavy (not with the size of my boobs lol)
We have decided to leave the kids off school and have them come up and see me later in the day.

My FB wall is full of messages wishing me well, profiles have been changed to the pink ribbon.  I'm overwhelmed (i know i keep saying this but i am) with the love and support.  Tears keep pouring...

I still have to pack my bag, I'm putting of :(  Off to do the ironing.

lots of love
Shaz xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. It broke my heart talking to you last night, you were so so scared about going to hospital this morning :o( I hope that you got a few zzz`s last night.I am looking forward to collecting your babies and your dad this arvo and bringing them up to see there beautiful brave strong mum who we hope will be cancer free. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stop thinking of you today Shaz. I know that you will be so worried and I can't imagine how many tears you have shed. My love and my heart are with you, Damon and the kids today and always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete