Monday, August 20, 2012

Waiting game....

Monday 7.05pm

Last 2 days have been full on with netball commitments,  that I have had,  little time to stress myself out with waiting for my CT results.

Quiz night was fun and was a late night.  Up early Sunday and headed to a netball carnival.  We were all glad to arrive home and put our feet up.

Surgeon's Appointment

Headed into my appointment early as office called and said they had a couple of cancellations.

Surgeon told us CT was clear {OMG OMG OMG}  and asked when I would like surgery.  After telling him ASAP,  I was asked if next Monday 27th August was ok.

SO...  Surgery next Monday 27th August:  arrive at The Mount at 7.30am and have my lump/lymph nodes removed.  Hopefully only in for 2 days and have post surgery appointment on Friday 7/9.  Will then know pathology results and will discuss Chemo and Radiation treatment plan.

I'm feeling drained from the whirlwind week but feeling positive and am looking forward to Monday (may disagree when i experience post surgery pain... I'm a wuss)

I'm going to have a glass of wine and enjoy my night with my beautiful family... YES, my glass will be half full.

lots of love
Shaz xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment